HBase >> mail # dev >> HBASE-4089 & HBASE-4147 - on the topic of ops output

Re: HBASE-4089 & HBASE-4147 - on the topic of ops output
Great,

My VP is former MS-98 :)))

(BTW, many thanks to http://www.cloudera.com/ employees; please make Whirr
really "rrrrrŠŠŠ" "open source"? I don't see any meaningŠ reinventing a
bike is cheaper nowadays!!!)
And, SEO of course: (remember: Google is SMARTER!!! You are just "clone".)

Fuad Efendi
416-993-2060
Tokenizer Inc., Canada
Data Mining, Search Engines