Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 release candidate 0

Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 release candidate 0
-1

The binary package should have the readme, notice, etc at top level,
not tucked in share/doc/chukwa

Otherwise looks okay. I checked both source + binary; source builds fine.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department