Pig, mail # dev - Pig package supporting both hadoop 1 and 2

+
Julien Le Dem 2013-05-03, 22:40
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-05-06, 14:06
Re: Pig package supporting both hadoop 1 and 2
Julien Le Dem 2013-05-06, 16:04
Thanks Rohini,
I was thinking of using "hadoop version" to decide.
Do you think there's a difference?
Julien