From: Edward J. Yoon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 February 2017 05:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Proposal for an Apache Hama sub-project

Thanks for your proposal.

I of course think Apache Hama can be used for scheduling sync and async communication/computation networks with various topologies and resource allocation. However, I'm not sure whether this approach is also fit for modern microservice architecture? In my opinion, this can be discussed and cooked in Hama community as a sub-project until it's mature enough (CC'ing general@i.a.o. I'll be happy to read more feedbacks from ASF incubator community).

P.S., It seems you referred to incubation proposal template. There's no need to add me as initial committer (I don't have much time to actively contribute to your project). And, I recently quit Samsung Electronics and joined to $200 billion sized O2O e-commerce company as a CTO.