Hey everyone, I was trying to scale my application for larger datasets. But
memory has been becoming a bottleneck for my application. I wanted to know
if there are certain parameters which can be changed to reduce the
framework's memory footprint?

For example, I noticed this comment in AbstractMessageManager.java:

/**
 * Returns a new queue implementation based on what was configured. If nothing
 * has been configured for "hama.messenger.queue.class" then the
 * {@link MemoryQueue} is used. If you have scalability issues, then better
 * use {@link DiskQueue}.
 *
 * @return a <b>new</b> queue implementation.
 */
But I couldn't find DiskQueue in Hama. Why has it been removed from the
latest version of Hama?
--
Diptanshu Kakwani
https://keybase.io/dipkakwani