I don't know if I was understood correctly. You mean, tasks that has heavy
load should be scheduled in different machines. Right? It sounds quite
interesting topic. In that case, the load of each task should be predictable,
and new scheduler is needed, like task priority-based load balancing
scheduler.

We don't support that feature at the moment. If you want to try to implement
and contribute to the project, Please let us know. We'll help you.

Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon