I am new in hadoop and my project is how to contribute hadoop...i read that
link but not getting how can i fix the issues... firstly i want to read and
the hadoop code..after that i can try to solve the issues...plzzz suggest
how can i build hadoop development on my system..there are so many file in
git-hub but i am not able to run that source...

plzzz suggesst the best way ..