Hi Andrew,

     I just noticed you revert 8 commits on trunk last Friday:

HADOOP-13226

HDFS-10430

HDFS-10431

HDFS-10390

HADOOP-13168

HDFS-10390

HADOOP-13168

HDFS-10346

HADOOP-12957

HDFS-10224

   And I didn't see you have any comments on JIRA or email discussion before you did this. I don't think we are legally allowed to do this even as committer/PMC member. Can you explain what's your intention to do this?

   BTW, thanks Nicolas to revert all these "illegal" revert operations.

Thanks,
Junping