I am having an issue with conf.set and conf.get method
Configuration conf=new Configuration();
conf.set("delimiter",args); //File delimiter as user argument
Configuration conf = context.getConfiguration();
String delim = conf.get("delimiter");
All things works fine with this.I am able to get the delimiter("," ";"
.....) and process accordingly except "TAB"
If I give
1. \t as an argument it wont work any operations
eg: will not be able to do
1. StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(value.toString,delim)
<but works for split>
<String parts = value.toString.split(delim);>
2. String classLabel =
2. "\t" as argument also wont work
3. \\t and "\\t" also wont work
4. " " this WORKS FINE as an argument.
Anybody came across with this issue?
If so can any one tell me a workaround.
*Thanks & Regards *
*Unmesha Sreeveni U.B*
*Hadoop, Bigdata Developer*
*Center for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham*http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/