On May 4, 2011, at 5:39 PM, Eli Collins wrote:

That is no different than saying you have a right to veto a
release until the issue is addressed, which you don't have.

A release vote is a majority decision.  If the majority
decides to release, then whatever gets released will define
the new norm by which policies are assumed.  If not released,
then I suggest collaborating more on the policies before
trying to vote again.

Either way, we don't hold up a vote for the sake of a
policy discussion because voting is a more efficient
means of discovering if the policy really matters.

....Roy