I'm often asking candidates to explain :

- how to compute the average values of a set?
- then, why adding/not adding a combiner?
- how to extract set of distinct values?

And, if the candidate is more a sysadmin than a developer, some questions
about network topology, disk configurations, (I/O kernel scheduling,
failure management, etc.

On 12 February 2015 at 18:46, Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>