On 3/25/09 12:15 PM, "Amandeep Khurana" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You've lost me. What are you referring to when you say key negotiations? As
far as I read from your paper, you didn't propose anything new for the
authentication between NN and the user, simply mentioning it will be a
Kerberos like protocol. If you are referring to those capabilities for
accessing DN, those are issued by NN, right?

Kan