On 10/14/09 9:37 AM, "Doug Cutting" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out. I did a little testing on it. It seems that
when you use Kerberos cipher suites with SSL, the Kerberos service name for
a TLS server has to be literally "host." For example, a TLS server running
on the machine mach1.imc.org in the Kerberos realm IMC.ORG must use
host/[EMAIL PROTECTED] as its Kerberos principal name. I couldn't find a
way to specify a different service name. Can someone confirm this? This can
be a limitation since we typically run DN and TT on the same set of nodes.

Kan