On 05/02/2011 02:33 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:

'Completely'?  Really?  Not a true bit in there?  Wow!

> This patchset started from 0.20.1 has is complete superset of 0.20.1.

0.20.1 isn't a branch, it's a tag.  The 0.20 branch includes many
post-0.20.1 patches that are not in this candidate.  Releases in a
series normally share a branch.

> I asked if you were willing to withdraw your objection if the technical
> concerns are satisfied. I think you answered my question - you will not
> withdraw your objection even if it's a technical issue.

That is not what I said.  If this release does not get enough votes then
perhaps another 0.20.203 release candidate will be proposed.  Its
process and contents will be different and I will judge it on the basis
of those when I vote.

Doug