Hi, All

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
  Surendra Singh Lilhore has been elected as a committer on the Apache
Hadoop
project recognizing his continued contributions to the project so far.

Please join me in congratulating Surendra.

Regards,
Vinayakumar B
(on behalf of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee)