Recently I brought 4 JIRAs to branch-2.3, which are MAPREDUCE-5743, YARN-1628,
YARN-1661 and YARN-1689. Recall that we mark test failure fixes as blockers
for pior releases as closing to release, thus I brought to branch-2.3
MAPREDUCE-5743
and YARN-1628 that are the fixes for the test failure on 2.3.0, but didn't
marked them as blockers. Please let me know if I should do that.

YARN-1661 is a fix for exit log of DS AppMaster, otherwise the exit log of
it will always be failure, which sounds a critical issue to me. Feel free
to pull it out if any objects.

YARN-1689 is brought to branch-2.3 as YARN-1493 is still in this branch. It
fixes one bug caused by YARN-1493. Those should be included or excluded
together upon the decision.

Thanks,
Zhijie