Hi

I've got RC0 of Hadoop 2.7.7 up for people to download and play with

http://people.apache.org/~stevel/hadoop-2.7.7/RC0/

Nexus artifacts 2.7.7 are up in staging
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1135

Git (signed) tag release-2.7.7-RC0, checksum c1aad84bd27cd79c3d1a7dd58202a8c3ee1ed3ac

My current GPG key is 38237EE425050285077DB57AD22CF846DBB162A0
you can download this direct (and it MUST be direct) from the ASF HTTPS site
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS

Please try the release and vote. The vote will run for 5 days.

Thanks

-Steve

(I should add: this is my first ever attempt at a Hadoop release, please be (a) rigorous and (b) forgiving. Credit to Wei-Chiu Chuang for his advice).