I think it'd still be worth asking FB to relicense zstandard. Being able to
bundle it in the release would make it easier to use, since I doubt there
are zstandard packages in the default OS repos.

Sean, have you already filed an issue with zstandard?

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Jason Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]lid>