I noticed that somehow the target version field in JIRA was invisibly
cleared on most of the Blocker/Critical JIRAs that were originally
targeted for 2.3.0/2.4.0.  I happened to have an old browser tab lying
around from an earlier query for these and I tried to fix them up,
marking some for 2.4.0 that IMHO weren't show-stoppers for the 2.3.0
release.  It is a bit concerning that the JIRA history showed that the
target version was set at some point in the past but no record of it
being cleared.

Jason