On 09/26/2011 02:07 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:

Who's 'we' here?  I haven't seen this happening on the list, so I assume
here you mean you and others working privately?

This is great to hear, though.  Can you provide any more details?

BTW, has anyone else been benchmarking the 0.23 branch yet?  Can they
talk about their experiences?

It's great to see 0.23 take shape.  Thanks for your efforts here, Arun.

Doug