This is what we do. I'm sorry I didn't quite this.

We read in the data through Mapper, do some operations on it, and pass the
Mapper output on to the Reducer. If you intend to just pass the data as it
is then just context.write it without doing anything else.

*Warm regards,*
*Mohammad Tariq*
*cloudfront.blogspot.com <http://cloudfront.blogspot.com>*
On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Shrivastava, Himnshu (GE Global Research,