On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:37 AM, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
I feel more the requirements we add to switching, the less likely people
will make the time for it. I think it is reasonable to switch LOG
declaration and drop ifDebug. Changing all log messages to use {} instead
of " " +  " " could be really time-taking especially for classes with tons
of log messages. On the other hand, asking people to do that if they are
editing an existing log message anyway, it might fly.