Accumulo >> mail # dev >> 1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;

Re: 1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;
Dragging the rpm question up again, the instruction to create an rpm from
source was *mvn clean package -P native,rpm*

>From a fresh clone, on both trunk and 1.5 I get:

*[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:rpm-maven-plugin:2.1-alpha-2:attached-rpm (build-bin-rpm)
on project accumulo: Unable to copy files for packaging: You must set at
least one file. -> [Help 1]*

and I can't decipher the build setup to figure this out. What am I doing
wrong?

Thanks, Rob