Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop Metastore backend as Postgresql

Sqoop Metastore backend as Postgresql
Hi,

I wanted to use postgresql as backend for Sqoop Metastore instead of
hsqldb. But it looks like currently the metastore feature is not pluggable
- as in there is no freedom to choose a backend. The way you have it for
 Hive metastore.

Is my analysis correct, or is there a way to do this? If not, how can I get
in included in Sqoop?
Thanks,
Priyadarshini
+