Accumulo >> mail # user >> JavaDoc in Maven

JavaDoc in Maven
All,
I am fairly new to Maven.  I have the 1.4 codebase and I have been able to compile and tar up a snapshot but it isn't creating the JavaDoc for it.  What is the mvn command I would type to do that?  Also is there a way to add the "-linksource" to the javadoc arguments when we build it so the HTML links to the source.

Thanks in advance,

Sandy