Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.

Re: ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.
I wonder for how many of us in this community would be difficult to
participate in such an event because we are not US-based or are many
hours away with respect to the timezone. Perhaps we should have
another one on this side of the planet as well.

-Flavio

On Dec 6, 2011, at 6:56 AM, Eugene Koontz wrote:

> On 12/4/11 5:42 PM, Mahadev Konar wrote:
>> Great. Seems like a good idea. We could probably club them
>> together? What say?
>> Given that its the holiday season, Ill try to set up a meetup in
>> early
>> Jan. Ill update the lists once I have something concrete.
>>
>> thanks all
>> mahadev
>>
> Thanks Mahadev;
>
> +1 I am looking forward to hanging out with you guys. I like the
> "hackday" idea where we collaborate on a set of bugs.
>
> -Eugene

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301