Hive >> mail # dev >> Scheduling the next Hive Contributors Meeting

Re: Scheduling the next Hive Contributors Meeting
I am not a contributor but a spectator to what hive have been doing last
couple of years.
I work out of India and would love to just sit back and listen to all the
new upcoming things (if that's allowed) :)

--
Nitin Pawar