MapReduce >> mail # user >> Ubuntu 12.04 - Which JDK?

+
ac@...) 2012-11-08, 06:00
+
Sanjeev Verma 2012-11-08, 06:17
+
Harsh J 2012-11-08, 08:37
+
ac@...) 2012-11-08, 08:59
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-08, 10:07
+
ac@...) 2012-11-08, 10:12
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-11-08, 07:22
Re: Ubuntu 12.04 - Which JDK?
I don't think OpenJDK 7 has been as extensively tested as OpenJDK 6
for Hadoop. I'd recommend staying on 1.6-based JVMs if you have a prod
goal for this cluster, but otherwise, you could give OpenJDK 7 a try
and let us know.

--
Harsh J