MapReduce, mail # user - Ubuntu 12.04 - Which JDK?

Re: Ubuntu 12.04 - Which JDK?
Harsh J 2012-11-08, 06:06
I don't think OpenJDK 7 has been as extensively tested as OpenJDK 6
for Hadoop. I'd recommend staying on 1.6-based JVMs if you have a prod
goal for this cluster, but otherwise, you could give OpenJDK 7 a try
and let us know.

--
Harsh J