Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> C client & reconfiguration

Re: C client & reconfiguration
great! thanks guys, your help is really appreciated!!

please use the latest ZK-107 patch as I've changed some parts of the C
implementation recently. Don't hesitate
to ask me for any clarifications about the new APIs. For reference you
can also take a look on the new Java tests in that patch,
although I think that they cover much more than necessary for the C tests.

Michi, actually there is a related patch
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1355) that needs a
review.
Flavio reviewed the Java part of it, and I fixed the patch according
to his comments, and then Marshall added a C
implementation that wasn't reviewed yet. I don't feel confident enough
in the C client implementation to review it.
If you can review it, please use Marshall's latest patch on this Jira.
If you like using the reviewboard I can update it with latest code.

Thanks,
Alex