Hive, mail # dev - Automatic/parallel patch testing

+
Edward Capriolo 2012-03-07, 21:35
Re: Automatic/parallel patch testing
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-03-07, 21:51
I am very much in favor of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-1175 since
then it publishes back on jira.. and everyone is on same page.
I think Project VP has access to apache hudson.

John / Namit,
Can you set this up for Hive?

Ashutosh

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 13:35, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am trying to get myself more involved in the patch review and
> committing process, but running ant tests takes multiple hours.
>
> Two ideas:

> https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/unit-test-parallel-execution.html
>
> Can we get a farm of test servers to get testing done faster what are
> other committers currently doing?
> I would not mind committing resources servers/$ to the cause
>
> Thanks,
>
> Edward

+
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu 2012-03-08, 05:30
+
Namit Jain 2012-03-08, 19:54