Hive >> mail # dev >> Automatic/parallel patch testing

Re: Automatic/parallel patch testing
I am very much in favor of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-1175 since
then it publishes back on jira.. and everyone is on same page.
I think Project VP has access to apache hudson.

John / Namit,
Can you set this up for Hive?

Ashutosh