HBase >> mail # dev >> Branching 0.98

Re: Branching 0.98
On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Andy:
> I have pointed these two builds at branch 0.98
> You can kick off builds directly.

I deleted these and made two new ones whose provenance I know.  I made a
hbase-0.98, and a hbase-0.98-on-hadoop-1.1 in the hbase group (I just
committed the change that sets hadoop2 as default on this branch).  I made
these use java7 too.

> Stack should be able to grant you karma.

I followed instructions here: http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins  Try
it now Andy.

St.Ack