Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.2 (rc0)

+
Doug Cutting 2012-09-18, 00:43
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.2 (rc0)
Thanks Doug.

I'm happy to see that release. Just one quick note, mostly for historical purposes, the releases page (http://avro.apache.org/releases.html) dates the 1.7.2 release to July 18th 2012 (same as 1.7.1) which is not the case.

Cheers!

--
Alex
On Tuesday, 25 September, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Doug Cutting wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:49 AM, Philip Zeyliger <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])> wrote:
> > +1.
>

> With 4 +1 votes, 3 from PMC members, and no -1 votes, this passes.
>
> I'll start publishing the release.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Doug

+