Zookeeper >> mail # user >> can we remove zookeeper-3.4.2/contrib directory?

+
lulynn_2008 2012-01-12, 05:26
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-01-12, 06:42
+
lulynn_2008 2012-01-12, 07:01
+
lulynn_2008 2012-01-13, 07:32
Re: Re: can we remove zookeeper-3.4.2/contrib directory?
Hi Lulynn,
What jar do you see with the LGPL license?

mahadev