Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Yin Huai

+
Sushanth Sowmyan 2013-09-04, 08:17
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-09-04, 09:14
+
Brock Noland 2013-09-04, 12:23
+
Eugene Koifman 2013-09-04, 14:54
+
Jason Dere 2013-09-04, 17:23
+
yongqiang he 2013-09-04, 17:39
+
Daniel Dai 2013-09-04, 17:58
+
Yin Huai 2013-09-04, 17:59
+
Clark Yang 2013-09-04, 18:41
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Yin Huai
Congratulations, Yin. I remember your hard work on ysmart (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-2206) and others(
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20HIVE%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)%20AND%20assignee%20in%20(yhuai)%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
)

Brock Noland 2013-09-05, 12:42