Pig >> mail # dev >> Contribute to PIG-3225

+
Sadari Jayawardena 2013-03-11, 18:20
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-03-12, 01:38
Re: Contribute to PIG-3225
GSoC 2013 wiki is not up yet. You can find some information from last
year's wiki: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/GSoc2012.

Thanks,
Daniel

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> + Gianmarco
>

> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Sadari Jayawardena <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I am a final year undergraduate in Computer Science & Engineering. I have a
>> good experience in Java programming and interested in mathematics and
>> statistics. I would like to contribute to this project through GSoC 2013. (
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3225)
>>
>> I went through the Wikipedia link provided. Could I be provided with
>> additional references and study materials?
>>

>> Thanks in advance
>> --
>> Sadari Jayawardena
>>
>> Undergraduate
>> Department of Computer Science & Engineering
>> University of Moratuwa

+
Russell Jurney 2013-03-15, 18:52
+