Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?

+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 15:17
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-27, 16:49
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 16:56
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-27, 17:30
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 18:12
+
Jay Kreps 2012-11-27, 18:17
+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-27, 18:20
+
Jay Kreps 2012-11-27, 18:30
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 18:25
Re: 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?
Done:

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Chris Curtin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I will submit the issue about debug.
>
> How can I get the updated yammer jar? Or do I need to wait for an official
> release distribution (vs pulling from svn)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 20:39