Avro >> mail # dev >> how to Convert the input data to Avro files in HDFS

+
rajharireddy 2013-03-08, 09:48
Re: how to Convert the input data to Avro files in HDFS
Are you requesting we do that for you or are you looking for tools
that will help you do that?

Either way, check out the older "avrocat" or the newer "avro" tool
included as part of Apache Avro from 1.6 onwards
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-836). It has sub-tools
letting you transform a CSV form of file into Avro formats.