Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo Versions (was Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week)

Re: Accumulo Versions (was Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week)
bq. For instance, we could establish rules like...

I thought these were already excepted practices. Have they not been
formalized? Other than the backporting, haven't we been following all of
those rules already?