Avro >> mail # user >> Avrodoc: browsable documentation for Avro schemas

Re: Avrodoc: browsable documentation for Avro schemas
Hey guys,
Just a thought:
For me as a user it would be more useful to operate on avro docs as I
operate on javadocs which means:
1) Having an IDE plugin like "javadoc view" in Eclipse
2) Having some tools integrated to Maven or Ant to generate the html docs
(I am not sure about this, but keeping it the way it is now for javadocs
seems useful)
I am not an expert on Avro, nor did I try the avrodoc tool, these are just
thoughts:)
But the tools looks great, I think I'll try it some day:)