Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop 2 and batch mode

Re: Sqoop 2 and batch mode
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-09-11, 18:22
Hey Prashanth,

Sqoop 2 does not support HBase yet:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1156.

As for batch mode (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-773), you
might be able to use an expect script ( thought I'm not sure ). If you
checkout the provided, batch mode support is currently in review :).

-Abe