MapReduce, mail # user - Reading from sequence file using java FS api

Reading from sequence file using java FS api
Mohit Anchlia 2012-11-12, 23:16
I am looking for an example that read snappy compressed snappy file. Could
someone point me to it? What I have so far is this:
Configuration conf = *new* Configuration();

FileSystem fs = FileSystem.*get*(URI.*create*(uri), conf);

Path path = *new* Path(uri);

SequenceFile.Reader reader = *null*;

org.apache.hadoop.io.LongWritable key *new*org.apache.hadoop.io.LongWritable();

org.apache.hadoop.io.Text value = *new* org.apache.hadoop.io.Text();

*try* {

reader = *new* SequenceFile.Reader(fs, path, conf);
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-11-13, 00:37
+
Harsh J 2012-11-13, 12:56