MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Calling the JobTracker from Reducer throws InvalidCredentials GSSException

Re: Calling the JobTracker from Reducer throws InvalidCredentials GSSException
Hi Harsh,

Thanks for the pointer but it didn't fix my problem. Basically I am trying
to read the counters set by the mapper in my reducer. And the reducer has
trouble reading the mapper's counter using the JobClient. I tested this
logic in a single node cloudera VM which did not have kerberos installed.

Thanks
Manish