Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-27, 01:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-29, 01:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-27, 17:26
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 20:43
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 22:07
+
David Medinets 2013-01-28, 15:46
+
Jim Klucar 2013-01-28, 16:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 17:03
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-28, 19:26
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 21:34
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:12
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:21
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:32
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:50
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:15
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 17:34
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:38
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 18:53
+
David Medinets 2013-01-29, 18:21
+
Christopher Tubbs 2013-01-29, 18:55
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 17:40
+
dlmarion@... 2013-01-29, 17:52
Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
Features I'd like to see-
SSL
Encryption at rest
locality-group level configurations
Either migrating our monitor dependency to another project or making the
monitor support real time configurations
read-only tablet mirroring
a configuration script to generate appropriate sized files based on general
memory footprint, and gathered information (# disks, # cores, read vs.
write vs. balanced performance)

more comments-
Packaging is something that I'm currently working on integrating into
Bigtop, with some help from those folks.
We're still java 6 based, not 7. I don't think we should concern ourselves
with java 7 discrepencies unless we switch to java 7.

+
Mike Drob 2013-01-29, 19:26
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-30, 17:22