HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

+
Enis Söztutar 2013-09-10, 22:54
+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-11, 02:00
+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-09-11, 03:45
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-09-11, 03:51
+
Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmase... 2013-09-11, 04:53
+
Anoop John 2013-09-11, 06:17
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-09-11, 00:23
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-10, 23:15
+
Jesse Yates 2013-09-10, 23:35
+
Gary Helmling 2013-09-10, 23:47
+
Stack 2013-09-10, 22:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-10, 23:03
+
James Taylor 2013-09-10, 23:10
Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk
Congrats Nick. Keep up the good work!
On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Nick as our new addition to the list of
> committers. Nick is exceptionally good with user-facing issues, and has
> done major contributions in mapreduce related areas, hive support, as well
> as 0.96 issues and the new and shiny data types API.
>
> Nick, as tradition, feel free to do your first commit to add yourself to
> pom.xml.
>
> Cheers,
> Enis

+