HBase >> mail # dev >> Rolling a quick patch release due to API incompatibility introduced in 0.96.1

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-12-17, 16:41
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-12-17, 20:08
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-12-17, 20:33
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-12-17, 21:32
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-12-17, 21:32
Re: Rolling a quick patch release due to API incompatibility introduced in 0.96.1
+1
On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I was reviewing some patches [0] and found that we introduced an API
> incompatibility in 0.96.1. [1]  The problem has been fixed. [2].
>
> To make it a quick release I'm thinking of taking the 0.96.1 tag and only
> applying [2], calling it 0.96.1.1 so we can have a quick vote on it.
>  (similar to 0.94.6.1).
>
> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-10186
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-10012
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-10188