Hive, mail # user - Write access for the wiki

+
Mark Wagner 2013-07-30, 20:06
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-07-30, 20:36
+
Mark Wagner 2013-07-30, 20:40
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-07-30, 20:45
Re: Write access for the wiki
Mark Wagner 2013-07-30, 21:15
Yes, I created it right before emailing the list:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/~mwagner
On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Is that your cwiki id ? I am not seeing it there. Remember cwiki
> is separate than jira account.
>
> Ashutosh
>

> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Mark Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> My id is mwagner. Thanks!
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>>> Mark,
>>>
>>> Do you have an account on hive cwiki. Whats your id ?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ashutosh

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-07-30, 22:37