Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Dynamic reconfiguration

Dynamic reconfiguration
Hi,

We are testing integration with 3.5.0 and dynamic membership and I have a
question.  If I have a current set of servers in my ensemble {A,B,C,D,E}
and I want to reconfigure the ensemble to {D,E,F,G,H}, how should the
dynamic config file on servers F,G,H be configured on startup?  Should they
have the old ensemble, the new ensemble, or the union of both ensembles?
 It seems like these new servers need to  know about the old quorum, but
since they aren't part of it yet its not clear to me how they should be
configured.  Should there be an intermediate configuration with F,G, and H
as simply Observers?

I can't find much documentation on this so I want to make sure I understand
things correctly.

Thanks!
~Jared