Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to load raw log file into HDFS?

Re: How to load raw log file into HDFS?
Hi
To load any file from local
Command:
 syntax:     hadoop fs -copyFromLocal  <LOCAL_FILE_PATH>  <HDFS_FILE_PATH>
   Example hadoop fs -copyFromLocal input/logs
hdfs://localhost/user/dataset/

  More Commans: http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.17.1/hdfs_shell.html